Dorn Method Animal Therapy
Dorn Method Animal Therapy is a very gentle and safe manual therapy which was developed to focus on the causes of common spine and joint pain.
Uses observation and gentle palpation to find tensed muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints which need some help to return to their physiological position. The therapist after observation works only by touch of hands applying gentle pressure of thumb, fist or palm.
When to Use?
- as a prevention to injury in sport and working
- dogs with dysplasia predispositions, luxation and other joint problems
- arthritis and other orthopeadic conditions
- in young animals and puppies to ensure they are well ballanced
- after injury or operation
- if you are seeing any of the following:
- difficulty going up or down stairs
- slowing down or disinterested in walks
- gait or posture irregularities
- neck/back/shoulder issues
- change in behaviour
How It Works?
The therapist touches simultaneously with the surrounding tissues. After the repair of the bone base, the whole body is improved, which is manifested in muscles, connective tissues, subcutaneous tissue and skin, but also in the function of all organs. There is renewal of flow of energies also at the cellular level the cells are supplied with oxygen and nutrients. This improves metabolism and speeds regeneration of tissues and nervous pathways.